This past weekend, we went to a dinner party where we each had to make a dish there at the party, together. It was so fun and interactive, plus we learned a thing or two about how to make new things. Definitely suggest this at your next get together!
Our greek salad featuring our original yogurt was a huge hit! Plus, it was so simple. Recipe details below.
Greek Salad with probiotic coconut tzatziki dressing:
- Romaine lettuce, chopped
- Grape tomatoes, halved
- Kalamata olives, pitted
- Red pepper, diced
- Cucumber, diced
- Red onion, diced
- Fresh Dill, chopped
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 oz. (our small jar) of original coconut yogurt
- ½ cup cucumber shredded and squeezed
- 2 cloves garlic minces
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Place salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- Toss salad with dressing!